Have You Stopped Pussyfooting Around the Planet?
Posted by jembendell on November 23, 2011
Radical problems call for radical solutions. Incrementalism is no longer pragmatic, moral or even professional.
So I’m looking for associations with academic and other institutions where I may be a less-tempered radical. I want to work with people asking core questions including:
– How does large-scale change occur?
– How can we create economies and organisations that support our self-mastery and self-transcendence?
– How can sustainable currencies be scaled?
– How can we bring these questions into the minds and projects of those who care for the well-being of people and planet (or who are employed to administer resources allocated for such caring, whether by government, charity or business)?
– How can we learn about these questions through reflective action, and in a way where we are not insidiously guided by self-interest or institutional demands?
If you know where I can do that, it would be great to hear from you.
If not, but you are exploring the same kind of questions, or applying solutions in the same spirit, Id be happy to hear from you IF you have a specific proposal to discuss.